Crunchfuls is a high-fiber, high-protein and allergen-free super-crunchy foods, made from ingredients called pulse legumes, commonly made up of lentils, dry beans and split peas. Crunchfuls brand is proud to offer a great tasting product made from a minimal number of inherently healthy ingredients. Crunchfuls is nutritional minimalism at it’s best. This nutritious powerhouse is a premium superfood that is not only delicious. Crunchfuls provides complete protein and is a substantial source of prebiotic fiber, which is great for digestive health.
Yes, 1 cup of Crunchfuls cereals or snacks contains a full serving of vegetables. The main ingredients of Crunchfuls, are protein-filled vegetables, the edible seeds of the pod-bearing family of plants collectively known as pulses or pulse-legumes. Pulses include lentils, dry beans and split peas.
Yes, Crunchfuls is made using ingredients with no gluten,dairy or nuts. Unlike low nutrition rice, tapioca and potato-based gluten-free cereals and snacks, Crunchfuls is high in superior vegetable protein, gentle prebiotic vegetable fiber and packed with complex carbohydrates. Crunchfuls thus offers a better alternative for people with food allergies or sensitivity.
Crunchfuls cereals are made by high-pressure steam cooking and puffing of the milled whole seeds of pulse-legumes to allow optimum preservation of nutrients. The cereal and snacks “puffs” are then toasted to create a delightfully crunchy texture. The cereals are flavored with natural flavors like organic caramel or organic dark cocoa. They are remarkably low in sugar, 3g per 28g serving (1/2 cup). Crunchfuls snacks are made from smokey barbecue, tomato basil and feisty chili lime flavors.
Crunchfuls are made from gluten-free ingredients that are also nut-free and dairy-free.
Crunchfuls is made in a facility that makes products containing gluten, dairy and soy. However, strict manufacturing and sanitation practices are used to prevent cross-contamination. The product is routinely tested for gluten.
- Crunchfuls at the Sustainable Food Summit 2012 in San Francisco, CA
- Crunchfuls Makes a Splash in School Nutrition
- Take a bite and crunch your way through our new website!
- Crunchfuls supports the new food plate guidelines
- Crunchfuls is Great for Digestive Health
- Crunchfuls® expands in Whole Foods Markets and Raley’s Supermarkets
- Crunchfuls® adds vegetable-based savory snacks to product line
- Crunchfuls wins Most Valued Company Award at Keiretsu Forum’s 2011 Annual Angel Capital Expo
- Meet Crunchfuls at Nutracon 2011 in Anaheim, CA
- Meet Crunchfuls at Natural Products Expo West Show 2011 in Anaheim, CA